Hello darlings, so I have two tickets to give away to one lucky winner and their partner to Spree’s autumn/winter presentation at The Cape Town Club in Gardens this Thursday the 26th. I’ve been to two of their events skattie, and they are pretty effing awesome. Actually, never mind my words, check my two previous posts: here and here. Trust me you wanna be there.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO WIN:
Spree are focusing on five key trends as per the list below. Tweet me @skattie_what, and tell me which trend you’re looking to incorporating into your wardrobe. Be a bitjie creative now skat, show us your way with words, because the best comment wins this one. Lastly, do remember to hashtag #SpreeAW15. Okay, hope to air kiss you there skat. The competition closes tomorrow Wednesday the 26th at 17h00, and should you win you have to get yourself to the venue.
HERE ARE THE TRENDS TO CHOOSE FROM::
Spree’s top 5 Womenswear trends for AW2015
– The 60’s revival: think pastel shades, pea coats, simple shift dresses and Chelsea boots.
– the seventies: the Seventies are back in full swing, from dreamy bohemian looks to disco glamour.
– Denim: there has been a huge resurgence of denim, with it appearing on the runway to appearing on the streets worn from top to toe.
– Outerwear: Coats and coverups in all shapes and forms, from ponchos to cocoon coats, blanket scarves, puffers and parkas.
– Super shape: Exaggerated shapes are huge for AW2015, especially when it comes to knitwear. Think blanket scarves that be wrapped around you multiple times and sweaters that double as dresses.
Spree’s top menswear trends for AW2015
· Outerwear – performance fabrics, fur trims, military details and oversized outerwear comes together to put an arctic touch on explorer inspired looks for winter.
· Layering – it’s taken beyond outerwear. Explore dimensions and create depth with the use of tonal variations constructing a gradient from head-to-toe using basics staples such as crisp white shirts, longer line tees and trousers.
· Sport – Weather it’s a matching-set 90’s tracksuit, sporting oversized zip fastenings or wearing neoprene head-to-toe, sportswear has a big impact this season.
PICS FROM PREVIOUS SPREE EVENTS: